COVID -19 POLICY
CHRISTCHURCH BEAUTY LTD COVID-19 POLICY
My reopening plan – Date to be confirmed in line with Governments plan and COVID 19 rules.
What will be different:
– Please arrive on time, not earlier or later as there is now space between each booking to allow for cleaning time which is essential for yours and my safety
– Upon arrival you’ll need to wash your hands, in the downstairs bathroom there is a soap dispenser and paper towel for you to dry your hands & dispose of in the pedal bi
– I’m not planning on making any changes to my pricing at this time, but as you can imagine everything is costing so much more in the current environment this could change
– My opening hours and opening days will be increased to allow for cleaning time between clients
– I will be masked and wear safety glasses and will have a complete change of clothes between clients.
– All towels are washed at 60 degrees and will be changed between clients, as per pre COVID guidelines
– Beauty services may be limited; I’m awaiting confirmation of which services can be offered as we will both be wearing masks
Cancellations during the COVID 19 pandemic
If you or anyone in your house displays the below symptoms please DO NOT attend your appointment, please contact me as soon as you can so that I know you are not coming
The main symptoms of coronavirus are found on the NHS Site below, please check before attending an appointment:
To protect others, if you have any of these symptoms, stay at home
What I ask of you:
_ Please complete the online consultation cards suitable for your treatments 24 hours before your appointment. Christchurch Beauty Ltd adheres to the new Track & Trace guideline for beauty salons.
– Please bring your own face mask to the salon.
– For the time being, I cannot provide refreshments.
– If you arrive by car, you are welcome to park on my drive.
– Please wash your hands upon arrival.
_ Please bring only essential items into the salon and no mobile phones.
– Please use your bathroom before leaving home. The toilet will of course be available for you but we need to reduce use as much as possible.
– Please transfer deposit payment & submit your digital consultation card to secure your booking. Please transfer remaining balance as soon as your appointment is finished.
– Please come alone to your appointment.
– Please do feel comfortable to alert us if you feel we could do things differently or if anything becomes uncomfortable for you during your visit. This is a new situation for all of us and I’m always happy to receive feedback.
Please do bear with me during this time. It’s a massive learning curve and hopefully a short-term protocol. I’m sure there will be ups and downs and changes along the way, but as always, your safety is paramount and I will do my best to keep things running as smoothly as possible.